Wednesday, July 10, 2013

QUOTES ABOUT NATURE





The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
     Henry Miller


And as to me, I know nothing else but miracles.
     Walt Whitman



Earth cannot escape heaven, flee it by going up, or flee it by going down; heaven still invades the earth, energizes it, makes it sacred.
     Meister Eckhart


I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.
     William Shakespeare



Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
     John Muir


I am at two with nature.
     Woody Allen


At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
     Jean Houston



Not just beautiful, though – the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing.  And they’re watching me.
     Haruki Murakam


Adopt the pace of nature:  her secret is patience.
     Ralph Waldo Emerson


And then there are the times when the wolves are silent and the moon is howling.
     George Carlin

Photo by Bob King