Sunday, July 21, 2013

MOM IS GOING TO OREGON!

Mom is abandoning all of us dogs and cats again, which is a horrible and mean thing to do, if you ask me.  And the reason she is doing this is so that she can go to the convention of the Oregon-California Trails Association.  Last year, the convention was in Lawrence, Kansas, and Mom abandoned us to go there for a week.  But this year, the convention is in Portland, Oregon, which is a long, long ways off, like practically all the way to China.



Anyway, our foster kittens are going to spend a week at PetSmart, where maybe somebody will see how totally cute they are and adopt them.  Dorrie will be at Pooches' Paradise.  She went there one day last week to find out if she would like it, which she did because she got to play with another chihuahua named Moose.

The cats and I will have to stay at Dr. Patricia's office all week.  Mom said that all I do is sleep anyway, so there is no reason to pay extra for doggy daycare.  And maybe she is right.

Here's a picture of Mt. Hood, which is a famous mountain in Oregon.  Mom will get to see it.


The city of Portland is very close to Mt. Hood, so there is a good view of the mountain from there.


I will tell you more after Mom gets home and brings me some new pictures.  Until then, I guess my blog will have to be on vacation.